You just have to smile when you bite into one of these!
Read from my blog, BigCoffeeCup.com, about my adventures picking blueberries in Uruguay:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease muffin tins.
- Wash and pat dry fresh blueberries. If using frozen ones, let thaw and drain off liquid.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp of the sugar on the blueberries. Let sit in bowl or on plate.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, sift together: remainder of sugar, salt, flour, and baking powder.
- Beat eggs and add milk and melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Add egg mixture all at once to dry ingredients. Stir until lightly mixed. It will be lumpy and that's just fine!
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin tins - fill almost to the top!
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.