4 eggs, separated
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1. Whisk the egg whites in a large bowl until stiff peaks form when the whisk is removed.
2. Slowly whisk in the sugar, then continue to whisk until the egg
whites are stiff and glossy.
3. Beat the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form when the beater is removed.
4. Fold cream, slightly beaten egg yolks and flavors (SEE PINK BOX) into the egg and sugar mixture until well mixed.
5. Pour into a plastic container and freeze for at least two hours.