48 miniature marshmallows
1 cup chopped pecans
1 lb milk chocolate, sweet
Get your kids to cook this - with a little help from you!
Just melt the chocolate (supervised) in the microwave, instead of on the stovetop!
- Boil water in bottom of a double boiler. Turn off heat. Place chocolate in the top section of pan (not in the water!) and stir occasionally until melted. (or just microwave chocolate, stirring until melted)
- Line a baking pan with waxed paper.
- Pour in 1/2 of the melted chocolate.
- Cover with marshmallows and chopped nuts.
- Pour rest of chocolate over the top.
- Cool and break into pieces.