1 (15 oz.) can spicy refried beans (or make your own)
1/2 cup picante sauce
1 cup sour cream
1 tbsp green onion tops, sliced
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup chopped tomato
1 avocado, chopped
juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mix refried beans and picante sauce. Spread in 11 x 8 inch pan.
- Cover with cheese and heat at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Spread sour cream in center of top. Surround the sour cream with tomato and avocado slices (dipped in lemon juice).
- Sprinkle green onions over entire mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping. (NOT FRITOS!!)