1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced fine
3 stalks celery, chopped
1/2 c sunflower seeds
2 tbs olive oil
1/2 c raisins (optional)
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 cup peach salsa (or any salsa, if you prefer)
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 tsp cumin
salt & pepper to taste
1/3 c rice, cooked and drained
- Lightly brown ground beef in pan. Drain well.
- Saute' onions, garlic, and celery in olive oil until lightly cooked.
- Mix together all ingredients and put into greased loaf pan.
- Cook in 350°F oven for 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Check after an hour to make sure top isn't burning. If so, cover with foil.