4 large chicken breasts, boned & skinned
3 tbsp butter
1 or 2 sliced shallots (optional)
2 cloves garlic, minced or chopped fine
1/4 c white wine (optional)
2 tbsp olive oil
salt & pepper
dried rosemary leaves, chopped or dried oregano
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in Pyrex baking dish. Don't overlap pieces!
- Zest the orange, the lemon, and the lime. Set zest aside.
- Juice the orange, lemon, and lime.
- Whisk together in a bowl: citrus juices, wine, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, and herbs.
- Pour citrus mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with zests. Dot tops of chicken with small pieces of butter.
- Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove foil, spoon juices over chicken, and bake 10 more minutes.