Miss Kate's Frozen Tea
- Squeeze lemons and oranges. Chill juices and reserve lemon hulls.
- Boil 2 quarts water, remove from heat, and add tea bags, mint leaves, and reserved lemon hulls. Steep 30 minutes.
- Strain, add sugar, and stir until dissolved. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- When mixture is thoroughly cooled, add lemon, orange, and cherry juices, plus 1 ½ quarts more cold water. Stir well, and freeze in 1-gallon ice cream freezer to slushy consistency.
- When serving, garnish with fresh mint and a cherry!