Patty's Fettuccine with Shrimp Sauce - Pat Ricker
- In a saucepan, combine chicken broth, wine, marjoram, pepper, and Paprika or nutmeg. Bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp; return mixture to boiling. Cook 1- 2 minutes or until shrimp are tender. Remove shrimp; cover and set aside.
- Bring broth mixture to a full boil and cook at boiling for 20 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Combine cornstarch and milk; add to reduced mixture in saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Add cup-up cheese and chives; stir until cheese is melted. Return shrimp to saucepan; heat through.
- Serve over pasta.