- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil and butter, being careful not to burn garlic.
- Add spinach and cook 2 or 3 minutes until very wilted. Drain, cool, then squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a bowl, stir together spinach, 1 cup of the cheese and 1 can of the chiles.
- In a different bowl, stir together cream, remaining chiles, salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the spinach mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Pour cream mixture and remaining cheese on top. Dot with black olives.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 to 30 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove from oven and uncover.
- Return to oven and continue baking until golden, for 10 or 15 more minutes.